First drive home thoughts...
Ok...let me proceed this with: "I'm a tired nurse that worked all night and had the patient from hell......"
Ok. the bad's first.
1. NO floor mats!!! What the $%#% is that? I live in CANADA! 2 season Canada...Winter and Construction.(side note...I got them thrown in for free after the fact, but have to wait a week to get them).
2. It's DIRTY already! every splash of mud was a knife to my heart!
3. I was so excited, I got lost, so the 45 min drive ended up being almost 2 hours. (Ok Ok...not the jeeps fault I guess. She didn't know where she lives yet. Is that why they fill the tank for you?)
3. Rear view is not the best for backing into my driveway.
Now on to the good:
1. Feels solid on the road, especially when changing lanes over the 'dreaded' line of snow between lanes.
2. Stereo rocks! (I so should have had some CD's with me)
3. Heater works really well (My Jeep tells me that it's -7 C outside) and the heated seats are AMAZING!
4. Slammed the brakes on the snow, and the stopping was GREAT!
5. I am so glad I went with the Green. It looks AWESOME!
6. Probably more goods to come, but at this point, it's 12:30pm, and I usually go to bed around 9am (remember, I work all nights).