My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Debadged compass

10K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Compass_1961 
#1 ·
Hey guys i have a 2013 compass i want to know if the jeep emblem on the back door and compass on the side doors are held on by adhesion or bolts?

Thx.

#4 ·
I removed the 4x4 decals on the back of my 2008 patriot and my 2012 compass and it was just glued on.

I believe the jeep logos on the hood and on the back are just glued on, however I think there is an ever so slight indentation where the decals go (i'm guessing so that when you put them back on you don't have to guess for the placement).

#6 ·
The "compass" badges on the side doors are individual letters, and they are glued on, same as how the patriot is glued on in individual letters on the patriots. You shouldn't find any holes if you take them off the doors.

#8 ·
All of the badges are glued on. There is a indentation behind the "jeep" badge on the rear gate, but that is the only place where there is an indentation. My compass was built 4 months ago and there was already some ghosting, but nothing a little polish didn't take care of. I'm having the indentation on the rear gate filled and then repainted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.