2012 Compass SRT4 Caliber Wheels - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 8 Old 11-07-2014, 02:06 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
2012 Compass SRT4 Caliber Wheels

Found a set of SRT4 Caliber Wheels locally for a good deal,

So 225/45/19 on a Lifted FDII Compass, will be putting larger tires on in the spring to fill up the gap.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Red FDII Jeep Compass Limited
235/75/15 Wranger Territory AT
WK2 Headlight Swap
Magnaflow Muffler

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Full Interior LED's + Front/Rear Signal & Backup LEDS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 11-07-2014, 07:25 AM

Garage
Oh nice! I wanted to do this to mine but I've had no luck finding any used ones on my area. I instead went with some 18" Dodge Challenger rims.

Is the offset the same as the original rims?

2014 Jeep Compass Limited 4x4
post #3 of 8 Old 11-07-2014, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Offset is 42mm, I think stock is 39mm on the factory 17" wheels, I have 1.25" spacers, and i'm still running them front and rear, even though the tires are small in diameter tan any stock size on compass, the spacers are required because i'm lifted............as you lift these vehicles the wheels actually move closer in towards the suspension components.

Do the challenger rims work, didn't think the bolt pattern was the same, I used to have a set of 18" Caliber RT chrome wheels, I ran 225/60/18 tires on those wheels. Had those before I was lifted.

WK2 Headlight Swap
Magnaflow Muffler

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 11-07-2014, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler-98-W68 View Post
Offset is 42mm, I think stock is 39mm on the factory 17" wheels, I have 1.25" spacers, and i'm still running them front and rear, even though the tires are small in diameter tan any stock size on compass, the spacers are required because i'm lifted............as you lift these vehicles the wheels actually move closer in towards the suspension components.

Do the challenger rims work, didn't think the bolt pattern was the same, I used to have a set of 18" Caliber RT chrome wheels, I ran 225/60/18 tires on those wheels. Had those before I was lifted.

WK2 Headlight Swap
Magnaflow Muffler

post #5 of 8 Old 11-08-2014, 06:38 AM

Garage
I see, the srt4's definitely look much better than the rt's though

Yeah I think Jeep should have offered us a rim with less positive offset to give us a bit more clearance for tires/lift.

The challenger rims are indeed a bit off. They are 5x115 and have a larger center hub of 71.5 mm. To get them to work I had to use hub centric rings and wobble nuts. What I also found out, is that these have a small positive offset, like using a 20mm spacer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0185148d578fdccde5c128ee84927c8130631cfad9.jpg (66.0 KB, 20 views)

2014 Jeep Compass Limited 4x4

Last edited by DEF1ANT; 11-18-2014 at 04:54 AM.
post #6 of 8 Old 11-08-2014, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Those wheels look good. Haven't heard of wobble nuts, before, might have to look into them, might open up more possibilities for different sets of wheels.

WK2 Headlight Swap
Magnaflow Muffler

post #7 of 8 Old 11-17-2014, 06:57 AM

Looks good. What tires are you planning to put on those rims?
post #8 of 8 Old 11-17-2014, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
I know 235/55/19 will fit just fine,

Would like to run 245/55/19 except that is a hair larger than the 245/65/17 I have now, and there is very little room so i'm a bit Leary about going even just a bit bigger

WK2 Headlight Swap
Magnaflow Muffler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in