Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Southern California
Mods so far...
Just bought it a few months ago but here is what I have done so far.
1. Removed the front lower air dam.
2. Added after market crossover rails and roof basket.
3. Heavy duty off-road style floor mats front and back including the rear floor.
4. Tow hitch receiver and harness.
5. Center console insert tray for phone.
6. Deer whistle on lower front grill.
7. Aftermarket $18 Homelink in top console.
2019 Jeep Compass Sport FWD,
2.4L I4 M-Air Engine,
6 Speed Automatic Transmission,
Sport Appearance Group,
Compact Spare Tire.
Last edited by Baja-D; 10-07-2019 at 09:23 PM.
Reason: Added more stuff...