My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Desired Mod List

7K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Cherokee 
#1 ·
So it's been 6 months since I bought my 2007 Compass and still haven't done anything to spruce her up and make her feel classy. So, I decided I'd get off my ass and start making a wishlist:

• Double Din Navigation system
• Steering wheel with radio controls
• Headrest / rear-seat displays
• HID headlight kit
• Rallye lights (the ones that sit on the bumper)
• Rallye-esque bumper (front / rear) + side skirts
• Rallye rims
• Skid plate
• Raise kit (opposite of lowering the vehicle, in case that's somehow confusing)
• Roof rack cross bars
• Rear bike rack
• Painted calipers
• Front tow hooks
• Rear tow hitch

I believe that's it. Thoughts?

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah, but I just got my Compass 6 months ago, so I'd have to go through the trouble of selling this one and then buying another one. I'd rather spend the couple grand and consider it a pet project. :)

#7 ·
Looks, mainly.

There isn't really any terrain around where I live that would ever cause me an issue. In fact, this past winter I drove through a snow bank that was well past wheel wells in height and I had no issues. :)

Raising the compass and adding beefier tires looks pretty damn cool, and that's really the effect I'm going for.

#8 ·
Sounds like a pretty cool mod list to me, definitely an interesting mix of Rallye styling with offroad looks. Kind of an age old debate whether to lift a 4x4 and drop a 4x2 but that's the beauty of modding, making it your own. :)

- Cherokee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.