Jeep Compass Of The Month: May 2011 Winner! - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 9 Old 06-01-2011, 04:37 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Post Jeep Compass Of The Month: May 2011 Winner!

Jeep Compass Of The Month May 2011 Winner: BlackNightling

Congratulations to MyJeepCompass.com member BlackNightling on winning the May contest!

Check out the current months contest to submit YOUR ride!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 06-01-2011, 12:41 PM

Garage
congrats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Beep Beep I'm a JEEP!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(O[][][][]O)
post #3 of 9 Old 06-01-2011, 01:15 PM

Garage
Awesome!

Thank you so much everyone for picking me to be the first ever Jeep Compass of the Month Winner!

It is certainly an honor and I appreciate all the votes and participation by everyone here!

It was sure a close race! Special thanks to all of those in the running for it and here's to next month's winner!

I had a lot of fun with it and really enjoy being on the forum and learning so much from everyone. Thanks Compys!

B~~L~~A~~C~~K~~~~N~~I~~G~~H~~T~~L~~I~~N~~G
May 2011 Jeep Compass of the Month Winner!

Last edited by BlackNightling; 06-01-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 06-02-2011, 03:52 AM
Administrator

Congrats on your win, sweet ride you have, too, WTG!!!

- Cherokee

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

1991 XJ Cherokee Sport 4X4 4.0 H/O I6
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

JEEP - Just Enjoy Everything, Period.....
post #5 of 9 Old 06-02-2011, 01:49 PM

Garage
Thanks guys!

Next, I am debating on getting HID's or just sticking with some decent bulbs like Silverstar's or Philips Crystal Visions.

I have had the Silverstar's and the Ultra's before, but have not tried the Philips. I had the Silverstar's on my 04 Ford Focus and they looked great. I had the Ultra's on my 07 Focus and they performed pretty good and lasted over 2 years (never replaced them because I recently traded in the focus), however, I noticed that one was whiter than the other, even after I first installed them and it seemed like they were getting more noticeable as time went by.

Since the Silverstar's and Ultra's where on 2 different versions of the Focus, I did not get to see what the difference really was between them and if they are worth the extra money. Also, I don't know anything about the Crystal Visions. If anyone has had experience with those, please let me know!

I really want to figure out what would be the best because I want them done before I go on a trip and I want to look good along with my LED's!

post #6 of 9 Old 06-23-2011, 09:56 PM

Garage
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by faolennart View Post
Oh my!!! You are just too true to be good. How do you manage to write and research on such wonderful things? You have inspired me to work harder now. I shall try as much as possible to enjoy life to the fullest and be satiated with the wonderful things that are around me, which I have been unaware of until now.
Huh? Glad to be of service?

post #7 of 9 Old 06-24-2011, 05:31 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNightling View Post
Huh? Glad to be of service?
He was a spammer. Spamming links in his signature. Definitely one of the more funny posts I have seen from a spammer
post #8 of 9 Old 06-26-2011, 05:35 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompassMike View Post
He was a spammer. Spamming links in his signature. Definitely one of the more funny posts I have seen from a spammer
Awww! I thought I was an inspiration to someone... I could have saved that man's life! I mean, come on, who else has ever been known to be "too true to be good"? He is now "satiated" with the wonderful things around him and can enjoy life to the fullest!

post #9 of 9 Old 06-26-2011, 12:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNightling View Post
Awww! I thought I was an inspiration to someone... I could have saved that man's life! I mean, come on, who else has ever been known to be "too true to be good"? He is now "satiated" with the wonderful things around him and can enjoy life to the fullest!
LMAO!!!! But you are an inspiration! Makes us all want to work harder to make the Compass awe inspiring with cool mods! I have to agree with Mike, though, that has to be one of the most prosaic spam posts I've seen in a while!

- Cherokee

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

1991 XJ Cherokee Sport 4X4 4.0 H/O I6
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

JEEP - Just Enjoy Everything, Period.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in