2002 Grand Chreokee "RIP", 2009 Compass, welcome to the family!!! - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 7 Old 08-10-2009, 01:19 AM Thread Starter

2002 Grand Chreokee "RIP", 2009 Compass, welcome to the family!!!

Thought I would never buy a Jeep again after the problems with the 02 Grand Cherokee, We had a 1996 Grand Cherokee before that we loved and sold with 135,000 miles and bought the 02 Grand Cherokee and had nothing but headaches for the four years we owned it. The cash for clunkers came along and I started researching new cars, found nothing but great reviews about the Dodge Caliber R/T with 2.4 and standard tranny, but the wife wanted four wheel drive and auto(she works third shift and doesn't know how to drive stick) because our other car is a Grand Prix two wheel drive. So at the last minute I looked at the Compass with the 2.4 auto and four wheel drive. Read all the reviews and took it for a drive and now a 2009 Jeep Compass in Jeep Green with auto CVT2 and four wheel drive sits in my driveway! We both love it, will not miss the Grand Cherokee at all, just hope we have better luck with this Jeep.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 021b.jpg (97.7 KB, 5 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 08-10-2009, 02:08 AM

You got the Green Meanie! Allright and welcome! Sorry ya had problems with the GC I know the Compass is going to treat you better. Way to go with the first post already showing us a picture. Enjoy the Compass enjoy the forum!

Sounds like you have a smart wife for being willing to try another Jeep.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeep is a way of life, not just transportation.
post #3 of 7 Old 08-10-2009, 02:29 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the Forum..........another Green Mean Machine ...............the only natural color..................

Enjoy the ride............in style !

Life is short, Break the rules,
Forgive quickly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably...
Never regret anything that made you smile!
Have a wonderful day!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 08-10-2009, 02:46 AM

Once green always green. LOL

Jeep is a way of life, not just transportation.
post #5 of 7 Old 08-10-2009, 02:47 AM
Super Moderator

Color of money baby................good times are ahead !!!!!

Life is short, Break the rules,
Forgive quickly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably...
Never regret anything that made you smile!
Have a wonderful day!

post #6 of 7 Old 08-11-2009, 01:50 AM

Talking Grinch Thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Compass2.4 View Post
Thought I would never buy a Jeep again after the problems with the 02 Grand Cherokee, We had a 1996 Grand Cherokee before that we loved and sold with 135,000 miles and bought the 02 Grand Cherokee and had nothing but headaches for the four years we owned it. The cash for clunkers came along and I started researching new cars, found nothing but great reviews about the Dodge Caliber R/T with 2.4 and standard tranny, but the wife wanted four wheel drive and auto(she works third shift and doesn't know how to drive stick) because our other car is a Grand Prix two wheel drive. So at the last minute I looked at the Compass with the 2.4 auto and four wheel drive. Read all the reviews and took it for a drive and now a 2009 Jeep Compass in Jeep Green with auto CVT2 and four wheel drive sits in my driveway! We both love it, will not miss the Grand Cherokee at all, just hope we have better luck with this Jeep.
Welcome aboard! Green is Mean, at least in the Jeep world! My Liberty is Jeep Green and I really like the color. It's a "Grinch Thing".

|
|
post #7 of 7 Old 08-11-2009, 03:57 PM

nice color 09compass 2.4 enjoy!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in