New member - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 6 Old 01-04-2007, 12:23 AM Thread Starter

Howdy I've been visiting this site for a few days, and decided to join. I bought a Compass Sport with the E package on 12-28-06. Stone White. The dealer had about 8 on the lot, and they were offering the $750 discount. I shopped several dealers, but Benson Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep in Greer, SC gave me the best deal.

I will be giving it a test drive soon. I'm going to the SC coast Friday AM and returning Sat evening. About 500 miles total. Then will be heading north to the sunny shores of Lake Erie on Sunday AM (625 miles from here) and coming back a few days later. A great opportunity to check mileage and handling. I'll post the results after I get back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-04-2007, 02:26 AM

Welcome to the site!
post #3 of 6 Old 01-04-2007, 02:50 AM

I look forward to read about your results !

Welcome to the site, we're all pretty much excited about our Compass(es) or, for some people, about their upcoming ones, hehehe. The waiting list seems to be quite long for now.

RedVortex
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 01-04-2007, 06:41 PM

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your trip
post #5 of 6 Old 01-04-2007, 09:55 PM

Congrats on your purchase
post #6 of 6 Old 01-05-2007, 01:22 AM

ok, ordered a compass sport 4x4 oct 26th, was told 8 weeks, well, i stopped in this past tue and told the dealer i was getting tired of waiting(this week makes 10 weeks) he looked at dealerships in jersey and conn. and was able to finally find one, with a few more options on it then i originally specd' out, that satisfied me..........in the meantime, i had put 2,000 miles on the car in the process (makes me feel a little better about getting more "value" out of the deal) he gave me the same trade in value for it............was able to get him to knock off $750 bucks in addition to the rebate.........so i got the sport 4x4, steel blue metallic exterior, pastel slate gray interior, yes essentials seats, preferred package 26e, security and cargo convenience group, driver convenience group(not on my original specd' out car), 9 speaker premium sound system, heated front seats(not on my original specd' out car), cvt transmsission(automatic), power sunroof, speed control, am/fm stereo radio w/ in dash 6 disc cd/mp3 player, full size spare, outline white letter all terrian tires....accesories being added tomorrow, front, sunroof, and window(s) air deflector(s), tail lamp guards, splash guards(front and back), floor mats(have those snazzy paper ones right now)...also had them do the anti theft labels........only have had time to put my "stuff" back into the compass, havent read any off the books/phamplets, have to say for the whopping 10 miles i drove it, "love it"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in