3 Weeks and Love It - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 Old 02-22-2007, 11:36 PM Thread Starter

3 Weeks and Love It

After 3 weeks I am glad I got the Compass (4x4 Sport only options are a/c and tinted windows.) It may be a stripped down version but it does everything I need. IT's great in the city and handles the snow here with no problem. I traded an 05 Mustang for it and should of done it a few months ago, it would of saved me alot of headaches this winter.
Everyone seems to think that the mileage is less than advertised and I agree. Other than that it's a good little suv and for the price nobody could compare to it. I looked at Hyundai,Suzuki, and the Dodge Caliber and for the price you can't beat it. Now I ned to search the web for accessories. If anyone knows a good website for parts please let me know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Administrator

Compass accessories

Good morning. Glad to hear you enjoy your Compass. I guess the answer to your question depends on what type parts you are looking for. Even with the car being so new, going to Google and typing in Jeep Compass Accessories brings up a plethera of sites to look at. Everything from floor mats to vehicle covers to air deflectors and more. Hope this helps!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

1991 XJ Cherokee Sport 4X4 4.0 H/O I6
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

JEEP - Just Enjoy Everything, Period.....
post #3 of 3 Old 02-23-2007, 08:31 PM

Howdy and welcome aboard. I agree with you that the Compass is a great car. I have just over 3,000 miles on mine and the more I drive it, the more I like it. I'm satisfied with the mileage. As an old man (66) I think it is super comfortable and my five foot tall wife can get in and out without needing a ladder.
2007 Compass Sport/26E Pkg/Stone White.

Compass Sport 26E Pkg/Stone White

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in