Loving my Compass - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 Old 03-01-2007, 12:16 PM Thread Starter

Loving my Compass

Hi everyone Rachel here from Burlington, ON. I am absolutely loving my Compass after signing the purchase agreement in mid November for a Green Compass with a few features I was told it would be 6 weeks. 6 weeks passed nothing I was trying to get rid of my old car early becasue I was about to go over my milage. So I was anxious to say the least so I called them and was told it would be 4-6 months before I would get my car however they had some models on the lot I could pick from. Unfortunatly none had the exact features I wanted they either had more or less. So I went with more. I got it on January 8(my birthday). Well was I ever glad to get my new Compass, a week after I got my Compass we got a winter storm. A bad one I commute only 30km to work every day however with the storm that hit there was snwo and freezing rain. I had previously been driving a Accent(booooo) and that would have made it no where. So thanks to my lovely most AMAZING compass I made it into work not only once but three times this winter that I wouldn't have made it anywhere and TODAY we are expecting another storm. So after only 2 months I really have appreciated my SUV!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-01-2007, 03:29 PM
ACX

Congrats and glad you're enjoying it! :lol:

Ours has soaked up the worst winter has to offer.
post #3 of 3 Old 03-07-2007, 03:25 AM

Very glad you like your Compass...

I'm definitely very happy that I bought the 4x4. We're having quite the winter recently for a 4x4 and I can tell you that I'm having so much fun getting out in the snow every morning. My Compass makes my day, every day

RedVortex

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in