Hello people that will help me drive my wife nuts. - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 2 Old 10-29-2014, 07:14 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Hello people that will help me drive my wife nuts.

Tomorrow I pick up my 2014 Jeep Compass in Maximum steel. At the age of 40 this is my first ever brand new vehicle and I'm not afraid to say I feel 18 again, lol. I have spent the last month or so trying out Crosstrex, New Rogues, Kia, escape and a couple others. I didn't really think about the Compass being that my mom had one just before her new Cherokee but I have dealt with this dealer in for my past 7 cars so I went in to give them a try. After driving it I couldn't help but smile, everything else has all the fancy gauges and other stuff that does nothing. But this compass just had a you can't brake me feel to it, and I just love the basic look. I won't be off roading it but I still have some things I want to get.

I have seen a few with rock guard bars front and rear but cannot find them online, and the rock guards for the rocker panels. The only package I wanted was the all weather but I couldn't find one within a 200 miles radius of my town in the Maximum Steel color. So I plan on adding town hooks although I'm not big on cutting my bumper cover.

I will be on here trying to figure some stuff out, so far I have learned a lot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-jeep-compass-709-p3.jpg (85.7 KB, 13 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-30-2014, 06:47 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Jeep Compass parts and accessories at the lowest prices

They have side rocker guards (rock rails or super sliders)

The also have front brush bars, which requires changing out the factory steel bumper.

I have the Winch mount with brush bar on mine and love it. The nice thing is you don't lose any ground clearance either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Red FDII Jeep Compass Limited
235/75/15 Wranger Territory AT
WK2 Headlight Swap
Magnaflow Muffler

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Full Interior LED's + Front/Rear Signal & Backup LEDS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in