New Compass Owner from Ohio - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 6 Old 01-01-2015, 05:22 AM Thread Starter

New Compass Owner from Ohio

Hey Everyone,
I just purchased a brand new 2014 Compass Latitude 4wd FD1 today. I have been lurking on the forums for about 2 weeks as I have been debating what crossover/SUV to get. I have always wanted a Jeep and this will be my first one. I hope to be able to learn from everyone here and hopefully contribute as well.
Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-03-2015, 01:04 AM

Looking to buy a Jeep Compass

Please let us know what you think of your new Compass! My fiancé and I are looking to purchase a 2012 Jeep Compass Sport 4x4. I've been reading the reviews and spoken with lots of folks who have one and they love it. What's been your experience, pro's and con's of your new purchase so far? Thanks!
post #3 of 6 Old 01-04-2015, 06:24 AM Thread Starter

I love it. I've only put about 30 miles on it so far but it's great. I know the model I have has the newer 6 SPD auto so I don't know how well the CVT in the 2012 compares. 4x4 works great. We had an ice storm today and while other cars couldn't get going from a stop sign or light due to the icy roads, this car in 4wd lock didn't even slip up. The only complaints I have is I don't think my car has auto lights which can be annoying if you're used to that and the space is a little tight. It seems Chrysler left out some basic features that many competitors include standard but my car included heated seats, mirror and remote start so things like auto lights and steering wheel controls for Bluetooth not being included don't bug me. Everything else is great though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 01-04-2015, 07:53 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
If you are interested in a compass............get one, I've had mine for 3 years now and love it, also had a 2008 patriot prior to my compass (basically the same thing) they have both been great vehicles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Red FDII Jeep Compass Limited
235/75/15 Wranger Territory AT
WK2 Headlight Swap
Magnaflow Muffler

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Full Interior LED's + Front/Rear Signal & Backup LEDS

post #5 of 6 Old 01-11-2015, 06:53 PM

First jeep here as well
post #6 of 6 Old 01-12-2015, 05:11 PM

Garage
Hi, and welcome! The 4x4 system works very well. Just be aware that it doesn't make it a snowmobile, and you'll still slide like most everyone else when its an ice storm...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in