Just bought a 2011 Latitude - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 4 Old 04-15-2015, 08:39 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Just bought a 2011 Latitude

Definitely going to change light bulbs, my Audi was brighter with stock bulbs..

May upgrade speakers as well, I want to do some research on the quality of 6.5 rounds in comparison to the stock size of 6x9. Even thought of a bass tube with speaker level inputs that I could easily remove if I needed the extra cargo room. I have 2 English Bulldogs and my first child is due in October.

I plug in my iPhone into the AUX input that works great for Pandora and as a GPS. Found it interesting my iPod Shuffle is actually louder than the iPhone.. It did not come with the Owners Manual, I do want to figure out how the phone buttons work on the radio.

Still has 30 day tags, and very happy with the purchase. Even though I had to have a sensor replaced already that tripped the engine light.. To be honest it was not my first choice, I could not find a Subaru Impreza hatchback locally.

Thanks in advance for all support you will give.

geradthefan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-19-2015, 12:46 AM

The Subarus are impressive, with a great track record, but these Compasses handle great and are cheaper to buy -- by a lot where I am. Hope you have good luck with yours. Researching my new purchase it seems as if all the turmoil at Chrysler caused them to be a bit sloppy with the vendor relationships in some areas. Fingers crossed!
post #3 of 4 Old 05-14-2015, 08:12 AM

Search and ask your queries here, and also share what you learn for others benefits. Welcome and enjoy your compass.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 05-14-2015, 04:57 PM

Kind of the same boat! We wanted a smaller SUV and really had no intention of buying another Chrysler product, but circumstances dictated the purchase. Luckily, things have been really great with the Jeep. I also have an '11 Latitude. I'm antsy to try out the 4x4 in it, but the other features are nice. You said you want to upgrade the sound system? Does yours not come with the Boston Acoustics sound package? Mine does, but it makes me want a bigger subwoofer altogether just because I like the bass, but having two kids and strollers won't make that easy. Welcome to the site!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in