Newb: 07' Compass Owner - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 6 Old 01-14-2011, 02:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Newb: 07' Compass Owner

My wife & I just joined the Compass Owner family, purchasing an 07' Sport model. The wife wanted a smaller sized SUV & this fit the bill perfectly so we made the swap or the old 06' Ford Fusion for this, and so far so good loves the little thing.

Last night I searched for hours on end trying to find replacment body parts with little to NO luck. I was wondering if you all could inform me of a decent aftermarket company to get a few OEM parts to correct a couple issues..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

First welcome to the forum, glad you found us.

As for your question please go see the aftermarket section of this forum and I'm pretty sure you'll find what you are looking for.

Life is short, Break the rules,
Forgive quickly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably...
Never regret anything that made you smile!
Have a wonderful day!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 Old 01-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Administrator

Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us and congrats on your Compass, good to hear you're enjoying it! Good idea to check the aftermarket section as Ffl suggested, but what body parts are you looking for? Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site!

- Cherokee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

1991 XJ Cherokee Sport 4X4 4.0 H/O I6
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

JEEP - Just Enjoy Everything, Period.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 01-14-2011, 09:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I'm not to sure what you would refer to it as, but its the center section of the Liftgate where the Jeep logo is attached to. Looks like someone backed into something putting a crack in it and I would like to replace it to make it presentable again. Its nothing major but it will drive me nutty if I have to continue to look at it in its current state
post #5 of 6 Old 01-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Administrator

Oh ok, and I know what you mean, don't want any scars on your new baby! It's just that one piece, right above the license plate that's cracked? Not sure where you're located, and I doubt there's too many wrecked Compasses in the junk yards, but that's always a first stop for me, especially for things like that, but let me do some looking and see what I can find for ya.

- Cherokee

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

1991 XJ Cherokee Sport 4X4 4.0 H/O I6
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

JEEP - Just Enjoy Everything, Period.....
post #6 of 6 Old 01-14-2011, 11:27 PM

Garage
Does anyone in your area carry out plastic welding repairs? Just a suggestion.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in