New Member! - Jeep Compass Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By ssa_jani

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 Old 05-08-2017, 02:10 AM Thread Starter

Garage
New Member!

Its great to be apart of the Jeep family! I got my white 2016 Compass back in October and I'm obsessed with it! I love going on long road trips as well as driving around the beach and the trails... but it defiantly needs some modifications LOL. I'm looking to put some bigger tires on, as well as adding black accents (Rims, jeep emblems, ect.) Just to name a few! I want my Jeep looking badass! Everyone makes fun of me for having the Compass, but with some mods I'm sure I can change that! So far I've only switched out the chrome grill inserts for matte black ones.
Wild Bill likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-08-2017, 03:33 AM

Every time I buy another vehicle I send my son an email and make him guess the colour lol! Lotta white, my daughters Compass is white! Kinda thought it was a girl car, I mean even city Wranglers are girl machines now, bought a white Wrangler for my wife but at least it's a two door and standard. Driving on the beach, ocean? What coast? Bought the Wrangler for my wife so I could have a cool vehicle when we move to Vancouver island next year overlooking the Washington Olympia mountains! Wash your undercarriage after your beach drives. We are ugly winter here so I put all my women in something that has enough ground clearance and studded winters. I Debadged the Wrangler, it was only a sport and didn't want everyone to know I was cheap and I figured if you didn't know it was a Wrangler you are stupid. Compass might need some badging to convince the public it's a Jeep though. Don't get me wrong lol, I have spent a few hours in it driving as well as the work I have done on it and I am impressed. I love the front end of the Compass compared to the Dodge product, looks great! Have fun with your Jeep! Thought I would reply so the moderators welcome wasn't the only one you receive! Lol!
post #3 of 3 Old 05-08-2017, 03:35 PM

Welcome to the forums and congratulations!

Be sure to keep us updated and I'm sure you can change the minds of those that have made fun of you haha

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in