My Jeep Compass Forum banner

2007 Jeep Compass Sport Owner

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Cherokee 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone,
My name is Bryan and I've been a Jeep Compass Sport 4x4 owner for around 11 months now. I purchased it when it had around 35k miles on it last July. I Came accross this forum when trying to solve some issues I've been having (seems like I have a new issue each month) in hopes of getting them resolved. I have done a few modifications to my Jeep such as yellow fog light lens, K&N air intake, aftermarket stereo w/ kenwood speakers. So far in repairs it has been $2000 (all covered by warranty), such repairs would be, both front struts, both front and right inner and outter tie rods, left and right lower control arms, front and rear sway bar links and bushings, and probably a few other things. Other than that I'm still a proud owner, I just hope things look up someday :p

#2 ·
Hey there Bryan and welcome to the forum, good to see ya stopped lurking and started posting! Sorry to hear you've had so many problems but sure sounds like you have some nice mods so far, be sure to post some pics when you can! Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.