Thanks for the add! Please read. - Jeep Compass Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 11 Old 07-13-2018, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
bossmantwentytwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Posts: 19
 
Garage
Thanks for the add! Please read.

I've had my 2017.5 Jeep Compass (Fiat 500) now for almost a year. It's been a great vehicle so far. My biggest complaint is the bluetooth when I'm in a phone call. No matter what phone I use I have the same issue. The person on the other end of the call loses me for about 10 seconds. Doesn't matter the conditions, location, etc. Is anyone else having this issue? I have the smaller standard touch screen.

On another note, I couldn't stand the stock aluminium silver wheels so I Plasti Dipped them. They look so much better black on that orange. What do y'all think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180711_151918_1531492228352.jpg (64.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 20180711_163707_1531492260767.jpg (63.6 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 20180711_151923_1531492288505.jpg (59.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 20180711_163714_1531492315166.jpg (63.4 KB, 25 views)

2017.5 Jeep Compass Sport
bossmantwentytwo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 Old 07-13-2018, 04:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 700
 
Welcome! No problems with the bluetooth here, but I don't use it that much. I think those particular stock rims you have look best in black, but the two-tone rims that came on mine are good as-is I think.
arudlang is online now  
post #3 of 11 Old 07-13-2018, 06:57 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
bossmantwentytwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Posts: 19
 
Garage
Thanks for the feedback. I agree I wouldn't mess with the two-tone wheels. I just hated the silver on the orange. The rims that came with mine almost look like hubcaps. I would really like the 17" black rims off of the previous body style. I haven't done enough research yet to see what wheels are compatible with our year, hence one of the reason I am here. I read somewhere on here that the orange was only available in the Sport (mine) or the Trailhawk which I did not want to spend that much. If I keep this long enough to put tires on it, I may just go with some aftermarket 17 or 18's. I have a bad habit of buying cars. I'm up to twenty something lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l500.jpg (29.5 KB, 10 views)
bossmantwentytwo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 11 Old 07-16-2018, 01:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 378
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossmantwentytwo View Post
I've had my 2017.5 Jeep Compass (Fiat 500) now for almost a year. It's been a great vehicle so far. My biggest complaint is the bluetooth when I'm in a phone call. No matter what phone I use I have the same issue. The person on the other end of the call loses me for about 10 seconds. Doesn't matter the conditions, location, etc. Is anyone else having this issue? I have the smaller standard touch screen.

On another note, I couldn't stand the stock aluminium silver wheels so I Plasti Dipped them. They look so much better black on that orange. What do y'all think?
Hello bossmantwentytwo,


We're sorry to hear you're having such a hard time with your Compass. We can escalate this to the Uconnect Team for further handling. Send us a direct message with your VIN if this is of interest.

Jasmine
Jeep Social Care Specialist
JeepCares is online now  
post #5 of 11 Old 08-25-2018, 04:19 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 3
 
Hi I’m a new member in the UK with a 2018 Longitude. Glad I happened upon this forum and interested to see others views and opinions.
One question- on my central screen next to the outside temperature is a small icon which looks a bit like a half moon, sometimes it’s green sometimes its blue and sometimes it’s not there at all.
Does anyone know what this is or what it’s for?
Compasseer is offline  
post #6 of 11 Old 08-25-2018, 08:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 364
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compasseer View Post
Hi Iím a new member in the UK with a 2018 Longitude. Glad I happened upon this forum and interested to see others views and opinions.
One question- on my central screen next to the outside temperature is a small icon which looks a bit like a half moon, sometimes itís green sometimes its blue and sometimes itís not there at all.
Does anyone know what this is or what itís for?


Do you have GPS? It might be its signal strength.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tripod is online now  
post #7 of 11 Old 08-25-2018, 11:35 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 36
 
Garage
I like the new look...solid!
pescadito_mp is offline  
post #8 of 11 Old 08-26-2018, 08:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Two locations in NH: One near Concord, the other at the 45th.
Posts: 609
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCares View Post
Hello bossmantwentytwo,


We're sorry to hear you're having such a hard time with your Compass. We can escalate this to the Uconnect Team for further handling. Send us a direct message with your VIN if this is of interest.

Jasmine
Jeep Social Care Specialist
Hey Jasmine! I like your name. My Compass is named Jasmine cuz her color is Jazz Blue.
Also nice to know that Jeep is in touch with this site.
Jasmine is offline  
post #9 of 11 Old 08-27-2018, 04:39 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 18
 
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossmantwentytwo View Post

On another note, I couldn't stand the stock aluminium silver wheels so I Plasti Dipped them. They look so much better black on that orange. What do y'all think?
hey there did you did it your self ?
do you took any pics?

thanks


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jeep Compass Altitude 2018
mexsoy is offline  
post #10 of 11 Old 09-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 378
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Hey Jasmine! I like your name. My Compass is named Jasmine cuz her color is Jazz Blue.
Also nice to know that Jeep is in touch with this site.
Hi Jasmine,

Not sure why I am just seeing this but thank you! I think your Compass has a great name. At anytime, please don't hesitate to send us a direct message if you have any questions.

Jasmine
Jeep Social Care Specialist
JeepCares is online now  
post #11 of 11 Old 09-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 72
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compasseer View Post
Hi Iím a new member in the UK with a 2018 Longitude. Glad I happened upon this forum and interested to see others views and opinions.
One question- on my central screen next to the outside temperature is a small icon which looks a bit like a half moon, sometimes itís green sometimes its blue and sometimes itís not there at all.
Does anyone know what this is or what itís for?
It indicates how economically you are driving. The more eco your driving the more green it goes. You can switch it off in the settings.

My Bluetooth works fine except itís very quiet. Volume on phone and car at max and canít hear people over 40 mph. Not a big deal as I rarely use it but odd nonetheless.
rriggs is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome