New to the Group - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 5 Old 09-17-2019, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

New to the Group

Hi ya’ll. So I’m new to the group. Found out about ya’ll through a YouTube video. Was happy to find there’s a Compass forum.

So a little background. I’m a Jeep owner for the last 12 years. It was a ‘07 Jeep Wrangler X. Was a great Jeep. But now I’m a compass owner x2. My wife has a ‘15 Compass Latitude 4x4. She loves it.

For me I ended up trading in my Jeep JK for an ‘18 Compass Trailhawk in white. So far I love it. And I can’t wait to start adding some things to both my Compass’. Hopefully ya’ll will be patient with me as I get up to speed. I’ll apologize now if I ask dumb questions. Thanks again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-18-2019, 02:38 PM

Location: Two locations in NH: One near Concord, the other at the 45th.

Welcome!

Nice that you've been in the Jeep family for a while. I'm sure you've picked up the basics. There's no such thing as a dumb question. However, if you use the search box at the right end of the black menu bar above you may find many answers before asking.

Like you, I've been a Jeep owner pretty much most of my life. Ever since i got my '74 Cherokee back in '79. While not perfect, they've been pretty good vehicles all around. The only problem I had with my 2018 Compass was oil consumption -- while not as bad as some, I had to watch the dipstick pretty careful. You should too, just in case. There's plenty of threads on here about that.
post #3 of 5 Old 09-26-2019, 07:47 PM

Hi. New here. I have a 2016 Jeep Compass. Just wondering if anyone out there ever put the small fender flares on it (like the new Ones have). I
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 09-26-2019, 08:04 PM

Location: Two locations in NH: One near Concord, the other at the 45th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmarkus36 View Post
Hi. New here. I have a 2016 Jeep Compass. Just wondering if anyone out there ever put the small fender flares on it (like the new Ones have). I
Welcome!
post #5 of 5 Old 09-27-2019, 05:55 PM

You also have a 2014? Nice! Here's mine:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in