Greetings - Jeep Compass Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By eric

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 Old 10-05-2019, 01:52 AM Thread Starter

Greetings

For the last 3 years the wife and I each had 2016 renegades. My wife wanted something a little larger and we upgraded to a Compass. Of course in our deal we wanted to keep the perimeter feature my wife grew accustomed to in her latitude and the dealership had a sport with the package. Now we have found that it's still missing the auto headlights. Hoping to find support and new tips.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-05-2019, 02:56 PM

Location: Two locations in NH: One near Concord, the other at the 45th.

Welcome!
post #3 of 3 Old 10-06-2019, 11:36 AM

Auto headlights are certainly a nice add. I went from a car with them (now my wife's) to a sport without.

It's a bit of muscle memory to turn them on and the chimes to turn them off make sure you turn them off.

I keep the lights on always when I am driving. They help a distracted driver see you, even in broad sunlight.

Auto headlights can be a bit slow to turn on in a tunnel or other low light scenarios (comparing a non compass/fca auto headlights) . At first I went from of a oh shucks this car doesnt have auto headlights to its no big deal and probably better to just have them on when I am driving.
REVIGOR likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in