Hello from Montreal Quebec - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 7 Old 03-29-2008, 01:33 AM Thread Starter

Hello from Montreal Quebec

Hi, my name is Thierry, i just wanted to introduce myself, i purchased a 2008 Liberty in Dec 2007, i finally decided that i didn't like it, so i sold it and got myself a 2008 compass north 5 speed that i will be getting next week.
Looking forward on reading your posts.
Regards
Thierry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 03-29-2008, 11:22 AM

Garage
Re: Hello from Montreal Quebec

Bonjour Thierry,
Bon choix la deuxieme fois!
You will find the 5-speed a pleasure to drive - wise choice.

Loved
my 2007 Compass 5-Speed, Limited!

{BUT NOW SOOO IN LOVE WITH MY NEW CRUSH WRANGLER!}
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-[OIIIIIIO]-

"No man should go through life without once experiencing healthy, even bored solitude in the wilderness, finding himself depending solely on himself and thereby learning his true and hidden strength."
~Jack Kerouac

“Everybody must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing.”
-Henry David Thoreau

post #3 of 7 Old 03-29-2008, 02:34 PM Thread Starter

Thank you i2conoe.
I was reading other posts, like you you i had a very hard time finding a 5 speed in the model and color i wanted. What i found funny is that i found a Black Limited 5 speed, roof, boston system and commodity group, but the dealer in Ottawa was not getting back to mine in Montreal for the trade ( i think that you have or wanted ?). I think i can say (lol) i got the last silver north 5 speed, what i really wanted was the kaki with grey interior and the special edition north (200.
My silver one has the cruise and heated seats, so it's almost a north special, and also a hitch prep.
Thanks for the welcome, i more exited about my new compass that i will be getting next week then a i was about the 2008 liberty.
Thierry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 08-08-2008, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobracompass
Thank you i2conoe.
I was reading other posts, like you you i had a very hard time finding a 5 speed in the model and color i wanted.
Hello from Vancouver Island, BC. This has been my experience as well. I'm picking up my new Compass today. But it was difficult to find one that had the manual transmission with 4WD. Out here in BC we had a provincial rebate of $1000 off taxes (PST) plus the national 'Eco-rebate' of $1000. Also, the standard Dodge rebates of nearly $3000. Because the Eco-rebate is only good on some models, those models have been flying off the shelves. The only way to get the rebate with 4WD is if it also has the manual transmission. I could only find one on all of Vancouver Island and the lower mainland (Vancouver) that fit my wants. But of course, not in my preferred color.

Leif
post #5 of 7 Old 01-05-2009, 05:40 PM

Garage
Wink

Salut Thierry, je suis de Montreal aussi, j'ai un Compass 4x4 manuel North Edition couleur Argent avec les options système de son premium Boston Acoustic et le cruise control, les deux options ensemble me donnaient aussi le volant gainé de cuir et les controles audio au volant.

It was impossible to find this model, this color, with those options, I had to order it and received it in June 2008. It was part of the last orders to the Chrysler plant for 2008, some people that ordered right after me had their order cancelled! Dealers were full of 4x4 with automatic transmissions, in my opinion, a Jeep should come with manual tranny only!

This year, year-model 2009, it's impossible to get the Boston Audio premium option without the electric sunroof as a package $$$.

FliPPeR
------------
2008 Bright Silver North Edition 4x4 manual trans.
post #6 of 7 Old 06-01-2009, 10:04 AM

Hello from Montreal Quebec

I have travelled to Montreal on the 5:00 p.m. express and thence on to Quebec City the next day obviously a few times and will be doing so again next week. Trains #66
post #7 of 7 Old 06-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Super Moderator

From the Montreal area as well................Bonjour tout le monde !!!!!

Life is short, Break the rules,
Forgive quickly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably...
Never regret anything that made you smile!
Have a wonderful day!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in