Jeep Compass Trailpass: Taking a Small Crossover to New Heights - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 5 Old 04-13-2017, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
Sponsored Editorial Content

Jeep Compass Trailpass: Taking a Small Crossover to New Heights

Quote:
With the all-new Jeep Compass hitting dealerships right now, the brand was eager to show off exactly what its latest small crossover can do, and it is doing so with the Jeep Trailpass.

A custom 1.5-inch lift starts the modifications, while Continental all-terrain tires wrapped around 18-inch wheels with accent pockets provide grip. Jeep Performance Parts rock rails, custom graphics on the hood and bodyside, a roof basket and a luggage carrier complete the exterior upgrades, while the interior is finished with Katzkin leather seats with contrast stitching.

Unlike some of the wild 2017 Easter Jeep Safari Concepts, this Trailpass is rooted in reality, demonstrating a package that is practical and boosts performance.
Read more about the Jeep Compass Trailpass: Taking a Small Crossover to New Heights at AutoGuide.com.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-17-2017, 04:42 PM

Looks like those trails can be handled by the standard Compass as well. I guess the Jeep Trailpass is good if you want everything already isntalled, so it takes the guesswork out of buying the mods yourself and then installing them.
post #3 of 5 Old 04-18-2017, 04:47 PM

What is has is a custom 1.5-inch lift, something that Jeep isn't selling for the Compass. Yea the Compass Trailpass is great off-road, but it's not something we can recreate exactly even if we want to.

At least the paint scheme looks nice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 04-19-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterToast View Post
What is has is a custom 1.5-inch lift, something that Jeep isn't selling for the Compass. Yea the Compass Trailpass is great off-road, but it's not something we can recreate exactly even if we want to.

At least the paint scheme looks nice.
Actually I think it is something that we CAN recreate. As far as I know the Compass is the same running gear as the Renegade. There are already several 1.5"-2.0" lift kits for the Renegade that will most likely work with the Compass. I don't know for sure yet but it is worth looking into.

From what I understand the Compass just arrived to US dealers this month. We should know more in a few weeks.
post #5 of 5 Old 04-20-2017, 03:50 PM

I'm pretty sure it can be re-created without issue. The aftermarket is full of goodies where configuring a lift system for this shouldn't be all that difficult.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in