Visor LED Light Replacement - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 4 Old 11-17-2018, 06:59 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Visor LED Light Replacement

I just made the jump to a 2018 Jeep Compass Limited 4x4 on Wednesday. In July we rented one for a week on vacation and I fell in love with it.

I really like the stock look of it but want to improve just a few things. I replaced most of the interior bulbs with LED but I am not sure how to replace the visor bulbs (what bulbs and how to open it).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5863B357-DA46-49A9-B01F-BD3D583A3D45_1542484621832.jpg (46.2 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 33B4C061-778F-4A31-9790-758DB636DB21_1542484633523.jpg (47.1 KB, 37 views)

Mike
2018 Jeep Compass Limited 4x4

Last edited by Michael Christy; 11-18-2018 at 03:40 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-20-2018, 11:46 AM

Garage
Nice looking Compass! I did the interior LED swap as well, and want to do the visors and the "ambient" lights that are always on at night. Let me know if you find how to do any of these

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2018 Jeep Compass Lattitude - Billet Silver, 4x4
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, EcoDiesel - GONE
post #3 of 4 Old 12-28-2018, 07:01 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadRacer View Post
Nice looking Compass! I did the interior LED swap as well, and want to do the visors and the "ambient" lights that are always on at night. Let me know if you find how to do any of these
I bought some better T10 LED's to swap out my whole car. I will take off the board to figure out what is the bulb under the center for you. It looks like a small LED on the board. The light just isn't as white as I would like, but I will let you know all the same!

K

"Wannabe Blacked Out - Oscar" - 2017 Jeep Compass 2nd gen body "Latitude 4x4"
"The Black Castle - Cassie" - 2014 Chevy Tahoe LTZ 4x4 (Wife's Castle) Slight mods with lighting and head and tail lights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 12-28-2018, 07:10 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass2ndgenguy View Post
I bought some better T10 LED's to swap out my whole car. I will take off the board to figure out what is the bulb under the center for you. It looks like a small LED on the board. The light just isn't as white as I would like, but I will let you know all the same!

K
Yeah, I assumed it was a LED on a board; not just a plug-n-play replacement. I've got nice white LEDs for everything else, but that ambient light is still yellowish

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2018 Jeep Compass Lattitude - Billet Silver, 4x4
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, EcoDiesel - GONE

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in