Looking to buy lift spacers - Jeep Compass Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nick Kaminski

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 4 Old 01-26-2017, 12:31 AM Thread Starter

Looking to buy lift spacers

I took a look at the Rocky Road lift kit, and that seems to be the only one made specifically for it. I do worry 2 inches may not be much, unless that is exactly what was used in the Mopar True North Concept. Is it?

I also just found out about lift spacers, from 2" to 6" of added height. Are they any good? I would either choose the 2" or 4" kit. They're universal. I have a 2016 Compass.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-26-2017, 02:53 PM

The spacers I heard are good and they are the cheaper alternative, but the ride is apparently super rough. So if you are okay with that, then you can totally go that route.
post #3 of 4 Old 01-26-2017, 08:25 PM

Garage
I love the RRO lift. Anything more than it's 2" would require thinking about cv axle replacement. And it has absolutely zero effect on the ride. No noise. No body roll. Nothing. As for cheapness, I don't agree at all. Spending a ton of money for new shocks to get 2" more clearance would be silly. Oh, and the RRO lift is what was used on the True North.
Naganooch likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 02-19-2017, 02:45 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStar View Post
The spacers I heard are good and they are the cheaper alternative, but the ride is apparently super rough. So if you are okay with that, then you can totally go that route.
Now that I was looking into them, can I use these spacers on both the front and rear? Are they the same?

Edit: Looks like my only option is the RRO kit, I'll have to get it sometime soon.

Last edited by REVIGOR; 02-19-2017 at 03:29 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in