My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Want Interstate Battery New Jeep

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bubl8015 
#1 ·
Hi I have a 2017 Jeep Compass Sport and went to Interstate Batteries website to find the battery for my Jeep and it does not seem to work or find a battery for my Jeep - It wants me to enter different options BUT hey its basic - Jeep - 2017 - Compass and motor size and it asks for Option but its blank so you can't enter anything anyway -
Any suggestions?? I like Interstate Batteries and just thought I would post on here and see if anyone else had same problems....

Dave

#2 ·
I'm sure it's just because it's so new nobody would be looking for a replacement battery this soon on a brand new vehicle hence they haven't updated their catalogue but they will soon I'm sure. I really wouldn't worry about it this soon, why would you want to replace a perfectly good practically new battery? Are you having issues with it?

I'd say the oem battery should be just great for many years but I dunno I guess it's possible they put a cheap one in to start. I only say that because I'm surprised how crappy the oem tires are, just god awful cheapo continentals I would have expected better on my limited trim package they could sprung for something decent but oh well, tires can be replaced same with the battery, but I am not replacing mine this soon. Going to put at least a little wear on these tires and battery first, I am not made of money lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.