Want Interstate Battery New Jeep - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 Old 10-16-2017, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

Want Interstate Battery New Jeep

Hi I have a 2017 Jeep Compass Sport and went to Interstate Batteries website to find the battery for my Jeep and it does not seem to work or find a battery for my Jeep - It wants me to enter different options BUT hey its basic - Jeep - 2017 - Compass and motor size and it asks for Option but its blank so you can't enter anything anyway -
Any suggestions?? I like Interstate Batteries and just thought I would post on here and see if anyone else had same problems....

Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-17-2017, 12:34 AM

I'm sure it's just because it's so new nobody would be looking for a replacement battery this soon on a brand new vehicle hence they haven't updated their catalogue but they will soon I'm sure. I really wouldn't worry about it this soon, why would you want to replace a perfectly good practically new battery? Are you having issues with it?

I'd say the oem battery should be just great for many years but I dunno I guess it's possible they put a cheap one in to start. I only say that because I'm surprised how crappy the oem tires are, just god awful cheapo continentals I would have expected better on my limited trim package they could sprung for something decent but oh well, tires can be replaced same with the battery, but I am not replacing mine this soon. Going to put at least a little wear on these tires and battery first, I am not made of money lol
post #3 of 3 Old 10-17-2017, 12:56 AM Thread Starter

Thank you for your response

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in