Compass Photo Shoot Dec 26. 09 - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 8 Old 12-27-2009, 12:04 AM Thread Starter

Compass Photo Shoot Dec 26. 09

picked up a new camera today and decided to do a mini shoot in the beaches/downtown toronto, so here is my compass...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jeep in the background.jpg (72.8 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg jeep rim.jpg (45.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg jeep loading dock dark.jpg (46.6 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg jeep logo hood.jpg (67.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg tracks.jpg (80.0 KB, 89 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 12-27-2009, 07:05 AM
Administrator

Well hey, man, nice photo op, pics turned out great and I get to be the first to see 'em woo hoo, lol! Yeah, ok, I like the simple stuff, but nice job thanks for sharing! Love the khaki, that's what I wanted. Anyhoo, not to be greedy or anything, but you know the one pic we're still waiting for........Hint.....got that rear bumper piece installed yet???

- Cherokee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

1991 XJ Cherokee Sport 4X4 4.0 H/O I6
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

JEEP - Just Enjoy Everything, Period.....
post #3 of 8 Old 12-27-2009, 02:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
Well hey, man, nice photo op, pics turned out great and I get to be the first to see 'em woo hoo, lol! Yeah, ok, I like the simple stuff, but nice job thanks for sharing! Love the khaki, that's what I wanted. Anyhoo, not to be greedy or anything, but you know the one pic we're still waiting for........Hint.....got that rear bumper piece installed yet???

- Cherokee
forgot to mention it but i will get around to it today. the problem i was having was i got the jeep rust proofed and the hatch was drippping oil like crazy the other black piece that i re painted that goes on the top of the bumper is all oil stained. i think it has stopped but its been raining forever in toronto. so if its decent today i will put it on... i know youve been waiting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 12-28-2009, 05:35 AM
Administrator

No worries, I understand what it is to compete with the weather, haha, but nice job on the pics you got up! Really like the one that says "Jeep" after the rain, would make a nice ad pic!

- Cherokee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

1991 XJ Cherokee Sport 4X4 4.0 H/O I6
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

JEEP - Just Enjoy Everything, Period.....
post #5 of 8 Old 08-21-2010, 07:23 PM

Nice pics!
post #6 of 8 Old 08-21-2010, 08:01 PM

Garage
Well, you've got the right color on that one but I wouldn't leave it on the train tracks overnight!
post #7 of 8 Old 10-01-2011, 01:58 PM

Garage
Nice pics.

About the weather... i live in Lima/Peru wich is about 90% and some days 99% humidity, like 10 months a year.
My compass is an 2008 one. Now i have rusty in the back door, right where the door open (in the bisagra).... i went to a shop, they cleaned the area pretty well and get painted justo that parts.... BUT they told me that sometime i will have to make a big job disassembling the door and make a complete repair like welding a new bisagras and repair that part of the roof....

bacause this humidity and the constant tiny rain that we have every day (pavement is wet all the time), i had to apply sika product under the floor... we found rust already, get clean and apply the product.

Figthing with the weather is like fighting with your big brother... he always win.... :s

Billy (wojeda)

Jeep Compass 2008, 2.4L VVT, 4x4, CVT II

Door Sill Guards Stainless Steel
Hiway 22.5MPG (120Km/h)
City 19.4MPG
post #8 of 8 Old 10-03-2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wojeda View Post
Nice pics.

About the weather... i live in Lima/Peru wich is about 90% and some days 99% humidity, like 10 months a year.
My compass is an 2008 one. Now i have rusty in the back door, right where the door open (in the bisagra).... i went to a shop, they cleaned the area pretty well and get painted justo that parts.... BUT they told me that sometime i will have to make a big job disassembling the door and make a complete repair like welding a new bisagras and repair that part of the roof....

bacause this humidity and the constant tiny rain that we have every day (pavement is wet all the time), i had to apply sika product under the floor... we found rust already, get clean and apply the product.

Figthing with the weather is like fighting with your big brother... he always win.... :s
Nice!
I've been to peru, my best friend is from lima. welcome and Bisagras i believe are the Hinges.

2012 Jeep Compass- MyGig, iphone connection via bluetooth and usb on the glove compartment. Nav system.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in