New Pictures Over Labor Day Weekend! - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 24 Old 09-06-2010, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

New Pictures Over Labor Day Weekend!

Finally got around to taking some pictures with the new vent shades. Special thanks to shmup-o (Andy) for the speedy delivery and awesome packing job he did with them. They look amazing! Hope you guys like the pictures

P.S - I have a couple more pictures on my profile if you want more!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mycompass7.jpg (93.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg mycompass2.jpg (93.0 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg mycompass3.jpg (91.5 KB, 62 views)

Mods: Cargo Net, Chrome Tail light Covers, Chrome Fuel Door, Billet Grille (Upper and lower bumper), Chrome Door Handles, Chrome Hood Vents, Vent Shades, Jeep Mud Flaps, Slushee Floor Mats, Windows Tinted, Kenwood X994 Deck, K&N Cold Air Intake.

Future Mods: Audio System, Cool Future Ideas that I get from the Forum of course.

Last edited by OffTheWoll; 09-08-2010 at 03:49 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 Old 09-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Administrator

Very cool pics, the vent shades look great, thanks for posting those!!!

- Cherokee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

1991 XJ Cherokee Sport 4X4 4.0 H/O I6
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

JEEP - Just Enjoy Everything, Period.....
post #3 of 24 Old 09-07-2010, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

Thanks!

Mods: Cargo Net, Chrome Tail light Covers, Chrome Fuel Door, Billet Grille (Upper and lower bumper), Chrome Door Handles, Chrome Hood Vents, Vent Shades, Jeep Mud Flaps, Slushee Floor Mats, Windows Tinted, Kenwood X994 Deck, K&N Cold Air Intake.

Future Mods: Audio System, Cool Future Ideas that I get from the Forum of course.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 Old 09-07-2010, 08:15 PM

Thanks for the plug . They look great!

Mods: Black Muffler, Rallye Spoiler
Mods (Just a matter of time): Intake Nozzle Mod, Upper/Lower Grille Inserts
Mods (Still Debating): Remove Door Pillar Black Tape, Murchison 2" lift + bigger tires, Body Colored Hatch Facasia + Black Jeep badges, Rallye Body Kit
post #5 of 24 Old 09-08-2010, 03:51 AM Thread Starter

No problem Andy, Thanks!

post #6 of 24 Old 09-17-2010, 01:45 PM

Nice shots of a hot ride. I like the industrial feel of you background.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeep is a way of life, not just transportation.
post #7 of 24 Old 09-18-2010, 09:55 PM Thread Starter

Thanks, I kinda got kicked out shortly after those pictures, lol. The property is owned by the railroad company and I was "Not suppose to be back there". Oh well It was fun :P

post #8 of 24 Old 09-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Administrator

They just don't understand the value of a good Compass photo op!

- Cherokee

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

post #9 of 24 Old 09-20-2010, 05:14 AM Thread Starter

Indeed! Winter is around the corner. Can't wait to get some shots of the Jeep in the snow!

post #10 of 24 Old 09-21-2010, 03:20 PM
Administrator

Yaaay, I like snow pics!

- Cherokee

post #11 of 24 Old 09-21-2010, 06:08 PM

Garage
I can't wait for snow. It's always fun to plow through snow in 4X4 while people in their cars get stuck.

2009 Jeep Compass North 4X4, Sunburst Orange

Everyday as a child i used to pray to God to give me a jeep. After a couple of years i realized that God did not work that way. So i stole a jeep and asked for HIS forgiveness
post #12 of 24 Old 09-21-2010, 08:04 PM Thread Starter

Haha. Yeah this will be my first winter with a 4x4 so i'm kinda EXCITED!

post #13 of 24 Old 09-22-2010, 04:45 AM

Garage
Just remember, too many 4X4 donuts can cause breakage.

2009 Jeep Compass North 4X4, Sunburst Orange

Everyday as a child i used to pray to God to give me a jeep. After a couple of years i realized that God did not work that way. So i stole a jeep and asked for HIS forgiveness
post #14 of 24 Old 09-22-2010, 01:48 PM Thread Starter

I just want to plow through some snow. That will be enough for me.

post #15 of 24 Old 09-23-2010, 06:42 PM

The jeep looks sweet. I keep thinking tho how sweet it would look with flat black wheels like Shecky.

Also as far as the snow goes, I can't wait ether. It will be the first year with my bigger tires and lift. Those with my 4x4 should be a good time!!!

2007 JEEP Compass Rallye
1984 BMW 533i

post #16 of 24 Old 09-23-2010, 07:32 PM Thread Starter

Thanks, and i'm done modding for the winter. I will resume next summer with some rims hopefully. I'm looking into black rims of course. I don't know if I want flat back or glossy black yet. But I think both would look awesome.

post #17 of 24 Old 10-19-2010, 11:30 PM

i like the covers

GTO= faster then your first sexual experience
JEEP= baby mobile.
post #18 of 24 Old 02-03-2011, 08:27 PM

Gosh...I love your Jeep Compass. I hope one day mine can be as sexy as yours. I just got a black 2010 last week and I love it and I love this forum.
post #19 of 24 Old 02-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the forum beergirl, glad to have you join us and congrats on your Compass! What do you have in mind for yours? Lots of mod possibilities!

- Cherokee

post #20 of 24 Old 02-03-2011, 08:48 PM

It's black and I want chrome. I just ordered the chrome handles and the chrome grille overlay. I will take pics soon!
post #21 of 24 Old 02-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beergirl View Post
It's black and I want chrome. I just ordered the chrome handles and the chrome grille overlay. I will take pics soon!
Nice start, definitely keep us posted!

- Cherokee

post #22 of 24 Old 02-15-2011, 09:57 PM Thread Starter

It's been a crazy winter! I need to wash the crap out of my Jeep! I don't know what else I want to do with mine. I know that I want rims though. Don't know what and when but I'm sure it will come to me sometime. And I still need to post pictures of my Kenwood deck that I am in love with! Stay tuned!

post #23 of 24 Old 02-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Administrator

OTW, you had the chance to get out and play in the snow yet??? And yes, we're staying tuned for stereo pics.....

- Cherokee

post #24 of 24 Old 02-18-2011, 06:12 PM Thread Starter

Yeah I played and had a lot of fun! Maybe to much fun to be honest. Had to replace a mudflap that got ripped off :S But oh well! Anyway the pictures are up already! Under the Audio Systems thread.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in