PC gamers - World of Warcraft - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 11 Old 12-15-2006, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

PC gamers - World of Warcraft

Do we have any gamers here?

Anyone play World of Warcraft (see my sig)

Post any games you like to play as well.

I just got MSFS X as an early X-mas gift, I have to say it's almost one of the best ones yet.

I'm also a big Sim City and that type of game player. I sure wish they would come out with a new one!

I've also played some of the FPS games, unreal 2004, quake, etc etc, but I find that type of game to get old fast, now that there is world of warcrack to play.

I also like stragety games, WW2 era mostly, and games like Civ 4.

Anyway if you have a game and like it, please do post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 12-16-2006, 05:20 AM

I have been playing Americas Army for the past 3 years.
It's a free download and it does not cost anything to play. (Unless you run a server) It's the only online game that I play.

I would play WOW, except I am not going to dish out cash every month to play. The guys at Blizzard must be zillionairs by now, 7 Million+ users at $15 a month. They have a license to print money.

Barry
post #3 of 11 Old 05-22-2007, 06:13 PM

Hey flybynight,

My wife and I both play WoW she's a 70 Troll Priest, and im a 70 Tauren Druid. Been playing since release, and we played Ever(crack)quest before that

Since today is patch day, instead of logging in for lunch to check my auctions, i came to the forums, and resurected this post!

FOR THE HORDE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 05-23-2007, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

Sweet!!!

I got my wife hooked as well.

She is a lvl 70 druid and I'm a 70 mage..

We are on Sargaras.

I agree... for the HORDE!!!

PS.. how about that buggy patch :cry: :cry: LOL
post #5 of 11 Old 05-24-2007, 04:12 AM
Administrator

Guess I have been out of the loop for too long, lol, but my partner and myself are big Sim city fans. Suppose Magic and RPG's are obsolete by now, but still fun anyways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

1991 XJ Cherokee Sport 4X4 4.0 H/O I6
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

JEEP - Just Enjoy Everything, Period.....
post #6 of 11 Old 05-24-2007, 08:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokee
big Sim city fans. Suppose Magic and RPG's are obsolete by now, but still fun anyways.
Magic is all but dead but I think it still has a following.

RPG's tho are very much alive with World of Warcraft and Everquest.

Sim city... Boy sim city sure needs an update, they said?? there is going to be a SC5, but not till Spore comes out, and thats way over due and looks like it might not be till the end of the year before that comes out.

Have you tried City life? Its ok but no Sim City.
post #7 of 11 Old 05-25-2007, 02:20 PM
Administrator

No, haven't tried City life, but might look into it. Just don't want to be disappointed 'cause I know my partner really likes Simcity, but expanding one's horizons is always a good thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

1991 XJ Cherokee Sport 4X4 4.0 H/O I6
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

JEEP - Just Enjoy Everything, Period.....
post #8 of 11 Old 11-14-2008, 02:27 AM

Re: PC gamers - World of Warcraft

I used to play Unreal Tournament online years ago but it ate my life away. Ive been sticking to offline games since then mostly.
post #9 of 11 Old 04-06-2010, 06:58 AM

Currently i am playing Counter strike 1.6 and GTA IV on my PS3 console. I have played both with cheat code. I love these both game and I have finished these both games two times. Well it will may me three time in next week.

post #10 of 11 Old 04-07-2010, 01:30 AM

Counter strike source ftw. I gotta give it up for some MW2 though. PC, not counsel.

Run from me if you want to live.

2008 Jeep Compass Limited 4x4 (4x4 all the way baby!)
post #11 of 11 Old 05-26-2010, 10:24 AM

Garage
i used to play wow, that was a dark time for me haha. currently playing Battlefield 2 on ps3, Ghostwritter on psn add me

Beep Beep I'm a JEEP!
(O[][][][]O)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in