Post up them presents!!!! - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 20 Old 12-27-2010, 02:00 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Post up them presents!!!!

Just like the title says, tell us about what you got for Christmas or what your Compass got for Christmas, extra credit for pics!!!! Me, I got a HUGE bbq grill, half gas, half charcoal, smoker, the works. Will put up a pic when it's not dark!

- Cherokee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

1991 XJ Cherokee Sport 4X4 4.0 H/O I6
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

JEEP - Just Enjoy Everything, Period.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 12-27-2010, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

Good idea..........can't wait to see that BBQ of yours............it sounds like a monster !!!!

Me I got nothing.............reason is simple that family is going skiing in Banff Albeta for one week in the upcoming spring break at the end of february...............me not millionaire so we told the daughter............no gift (she still had a few small ones, the wife couldn't resist) and she is bringing a friend on top of it too !!!!

Was a good one (X-Mass) and we've been skiing since........not a lot of snow yet in the area but thank god for artificial one.........conditions are acceptable.

So i'll post a picture of nothing ................for now !!!!!!!!

Life is short, Break the rules,
Forgive quickly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably...
Never regret anything that made you smile!
Have a wonderful day!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 20 Old 12-27-2010, 01:47 PM

The Compass got a car wash for Christmas, to wash off the salt and sand, in order to look good for drive to our Christmas Service. Because my husband has a handicapped permit, we park in the first parking space, next to the entrance to our church.

My husband and I originally said we would buy only 1 big present, but we broke our promise. We had many packages under the tree, so much for trying to avoid the conspiciuous consumerism of the season. As for me, I got a diamond ring enhancer to wrap around my soliatire (engagement) ring. and a diamond necklace and a kitchenaid mixer, along with other smaller gifts (ok, I am a princess). I gave my husband a electronics, new boots, and other assorted items.

The happiest recipient however is Gator, our 3 year old German Shorthaired Pointer. He got racquet balls and tennis balls, in his mind, the greatest invention ever. He loves catch tennis balls and retrieve them, and now with the snow, he pretends to miss them, letting them fall into the snow, then digs them out. There isn't a square foot of snow in our yard that isn't disturbed. For Christmas, I put out seed for the wild bird, and cobs of dried corn and peanuts for the squirrels, and Gator spends a great deal of his time "on point"

A girl and her Jeep - a beautiful thing

Barbara Frechette
2010 White Jeep Cherokee Sport
St. Paul, MN, USA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 Old 12-27-2010, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Cool Ffl, I would say a ski trip definitely counts and glad to hear you're enjoying some time outside!!!

Very nice gifts Barbara and yes, my dog got spoiled with treats, too. I have to save some though because her birthday is Jan. 1st so she's got another whole round coming lol! I really have to try that dried corn for the squirrels, I saw where someone had done that and I don't know who was having more fun, the squirrels or the people watching them!

- Cherokee

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

post #5 of 20 Old 12-28-2010, 11:03 PM

Just remembered that we got a small/cheap digital camera for Christmas. Now I have to figure out how to work it, and how to down load photos to the computer. I'm not sure, but I think that I have enough posts now that I could post a photo of my Compass.

Hey Feel for Life: We've done the vacation for Christmas thing in the past (Florida Trips). Tell your daughter that a big trip is special, becuase after all, you pretty much forget what you've gotten for Christmas, but you will always carry memories of those special trips (and family time with you for life. Hope you have a great trip.

A girl and her Jeep - a beautiful thing

Barbara Frechette
2010 White Jeep Cherokee Sport
St. Paul, MN, USA
post #6 of 20 Old 12-30-2010, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Barb, this is exactly why the wife and I decided on this trip and especailly after the events of 2009..............live life the fullest................'cause you're dead for a looooooong time it seems !

Laugh uncontrollably...
Have a wonderful day!

post #7 of 20 Old 12-27-2011, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Ok folks, let's hear it, what was under those trees this year, any mods perhaps? And we won't tell if you're returning it for what you really wanted lol! Me, pretty usual stuff, money, gift cards, a blanket, some cool stuff from my dad's trip to Jamaica, nice gift box from my mom, a GPS, couple really neat books and I'm sure I'm leaving something out. So what did y'all get?

- Cherokee

post #8 of 20 Old 12-27-2011, 04:54 PM

Garage
Awesome Christmas, stayed home and had a small family day, didnt return to England this year. I had some clothes, blu-rays, the new Stephen King JFK book and a throwback to my youth Thundercats figure! We had a joint Tassimo and our boy (nearly 2) had his first train set and lots of Cars 2 cars.... only thing for the Jeep is the family sticker, minimal snowfall and the next payment!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 1.jpg (85.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg photo 5.jpg (52.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg photo 3.jpg (40.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2.jpg (86.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03138_small.jpg (68.5 KB, 5 views)

Traded for '13 Ford Edge

post #9 of 20 Old 12-27-2011, 05:17 PM

Garage
Oh and most importantly, some imported Police sunglasses and this Jenson Button F1 Champion statue:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 2 (2).jpg (51.1 KB, 4 views)

Traded for '13 Ford Edge

post #10 of 20 Old 12-28-2011, 03:37 AM
Administrator

Garage
Apple TV, clothes, martini shaker with martini glasses, a few gift cards.

No car stuff this year
post #11 of 20 Old 12-31-2011, 03:56 AM

Garage
North got his present a lil late . anywho hes getting some seat covers that are black with JEEP logo on them ( yes I will retrofit for the head rests ) and some front floor mats that are black with JEEP logo. Ill post up some pics when i get them put in

~Jay
post #12 of 20 Old 01-01-2012, 07:47 PM

Garage
Norths presents
Attached Images
File Type: jpg covers.jpg (72.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg mat.jpg (45.8 KB, 12 views)

~Jay
post #13 of 20 Old 01-07-2012, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Some cool stuff guys and Northcompass, I like those seat covers!

- Cherokee

post #14 of 20 Old 01-07-2012, 08:57 PM

For me from me!!! lol

post #15 of 20 Old 01-13-2012, 06:34 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
Some cool stuff guys and Northcompass, I like those seat covers!

- Cherokee
Thanks ! the hardest part was taking a seam ripper to undo the top part of the covers, so they would slip over the head rest. then i just stitched them back together .

~Jay
post #16 of 20 Old 01-13-2012, 06:36 PM

Garage
realtune Nice Board

~Jay
post #17 of 20 Old 01-13-2012, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northcompass View Post
realtune Nice Board
BTW Northcompass next summer Realtune performance from North Ridgeville Oh close to you will do SRT track day and maybe dyno day. I will keep you inform about that's because I do not have anymore Caliber srt4 tuned but I will be there. Maybe MLB game and Christie's club after the baseball game.

post #18 of 20 Old 01-26-2012, 01:16 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by realtune View Post
BTW Northcompass next summer Realtune performance from North Ridgeville Oh close to you will do SRT track day and maybe dyno day. I will keep you inform about that's because I do not have anymore Caliber srt4 tuned but I will be there. Maybe MLB game and Christie's club after the baseball game.

cool beans

~Jay
post #19 of 20 Old 01-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Cool board..........where was that picture taken ???

Laugh uncontrollably...
Have a wonderful day!

post #20 of 20 Old 01-29-2012, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel for life View Post
Cool board..........where was that picture taken ???
Val neigette ski hill near Rimouski.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in