Windshield wipers come on randomly - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 Old 08-05-2014, 04:33 PM Thread Starter

Windshield wipers come on randomly

I am needing help. Currently my 2012 Jeep Compass has been at the dealership for the last 9 days.
I started noticing the problem a few months ago. When I would turn to the right, my windshield wipers would come on. I was accused of hitting the switch. Then over the last month it started happening more often. When I would have it on cruise on the interstate, turning to right, left, idle at stop light the windshield wipers will come on just to say
Any others have this issue or have a fix to the issue?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-28-2015, 11:08 PM

Angry jinny

I have a 2013 jeep compass, I've had problems with front wipers coming on started just when turn signal was engaged service department changed Ignition modular seemed to fix problem for a few months now they come on driving down road. Radio has never keep the correct time looses anywhere from 1 minute to 10 minutes a week. I've had it in the shop several times any ideas on this.
post #3 of 3 Old 03-11-2019, 03:13 PM

omg my 2012 does the exact same thing, my wipers started going off when I would use my turn signal and now they literally just go off for no reason while I'm driving and they use to stop at some point but now they don't. When I got it looked at a few months ago jeep told me it was the power module and it was going to cost me $1300. My time always changes and I don't understand how. I would set the time and then I would notice that the time would be off but a like 1 minute or 2. I got this car in 2017 and it has been in the shop more times than I can count.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in