Scratch on my Bumper After Being Left at Dealer.......... - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 Old 08-30-2007, 12:27 AM Thread Starter

Scratch on my Bumper After Being Left at Dealer..........

Well I brought in the Compass for the second time so they could fix the sunroof leak now that they got the parts in.

I come home and realize there is a huge scratch on the back bumper down to the plastic. I know it was NOT there before, I definitely would've noticed.

Now what?? I have to call tomorrow and they better be repainting it or something, it's so noticeable. I'm so upset I'll let you guys know what they do. I had such a bad feeling all day while my Compass was there getting fixed.

After all this, the leak better be fixed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-30-2007, 03:21 PM

Re: Scratch on my Bumper After Being Left at Dealer.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcatenacci
Well I brought in the Compass for the second time so they could fix the sunroof leak now that they got the parts in.

I come home and realize there is a huge scratch on the back bumper down to the plastic. I know it was NOT there before, I definitely would've noticed.

Now what?? I have to call tomorrow and they better be repainting it or something, it's so noticeable. I'm so upset I'll let you guys know what they do. I had such a bad feeling all day while my Compass was there getting fixed.

After all this, the leak better be fixed
Call them ASAP and get it back there to get fixed. Hopefully they won't give you a hard time - Always do a walk around after you pick your car up from the dealership or mechanic!

2008 Jeep Compass Limited 4X4 (CVT)
post #3 of 3 Old 09-01-2007, 12:24 AM Thread Starter

Yeah normally I would, but my brother had to pick it up since I was working.

Anyways, they are going to fix it which is good, they didn't give me a hassle or anything, so I'm glad at least about that. It's going in next Thursday to get repainted, I hope it turns out ok!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in