15" Wheels on 2007 Compass - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 Old 12-03-2015, 02:17 AM Thread Starter

15" Wheels on 2007 Compass

Alright guys and girls. I am new to this forum and jeeps in general. (I'm a chevy guy) Girlfriend bought a compass and I want to make sure the wheels look good for the summer and we want to put winter tires on it. I am curious if a 15" rim will fit on these since tires are way cheaper for 15's. I've seen that only a few wheels fit the patriot but am curious if the compass is any different. Looking at buying these and repainting them for the winter along with some winter tires. https://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/wto/5280668197.html

Thanks,

Nick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-04-2015, 05:32 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
There arevery few 15" wheels that will fit, most don't clear the brake calipers, MB CHaos 5 wheels 15x7 with 0mm offset and " backspacing fit, that's what I run

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Red FDII Jeep Compass Limited
235/75/15 Wranger Territory AT
WK2 Headlight Swap
Magnaflow Muffler

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Full Interior LED's + Front/Rear Signal & Backup LEDS

post #3 of 3 Old 02-25-2017, 03:50 AM

I would not recommend 15's because of the larger front calipers. I had sold our 04 Montana van, i had steel wheels with new snow tires and figured i got lucky as the rears fit, but the front hit the calipers. I ended up finding a set of factory wheels with 17" snow tires.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in