My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Take Delivery on a New Compass with over 1,000 miles on it?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there new here!

I went to my local dealer last week and test drove a Trailhawk. We discussed the color and options I want and she did a search and found one in transit to their sister location so we were going to wait for its arrival to verify all packages were what I wanted. Well I received a call yesterday that sadly it was missing one package I must have so she searched the entire US and found one with the packages I must have in the color I want. Now where is this unicorn you ask.... Philadelphia and were are we? Well we are in Florida.

So she tells they will be bringing it over at no cost to me... seriously? awesome right? Well the catch is that they are flying someone over there to drive it down!! So when it gets here it will have over 1,000 miles!!!

Would any of you take delivery on their "NEW" Compass with over 1,000 miles on it?

·
Registered
68 Posts
for clarity when they say drive it down - do they mean drive IT or drive a truck with IT on it.

if they want to put 1k miles on it - no I would not accept that at brand new price

if they mean they will put it on a transport - ok

1 - 4 of 4 Posts