My Jeep Compass Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've had my 2018 Compass for almost a year (on Feb. 24) and a little over 10K miles, but I've had no problems at all. smile:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've had no issues with mine, aside from a bluetooth quirk that has yet to rear it's head again. My brother works at the Dodge dealership near me, and I always ask him how often he sees a Compass come in for work. His answer is always Never...

·
Registered
4 Posts
First, never start a car related point or question with... My salesman said.
But mine is perfect!
2018 Limited 4x4, loaded.
I have 15300 miles and I'm giggling with happiness everytime I drive it.
It's my 3rd Jeep I've ever owned and I've loved them all with no issues.

·
840 Posts
Chiming in again. Since my previous post my 2018 Compass was totalled (no injuries) and I bought a 2019 Compass, more because I like my dealer than because I liked anything about the Compass.

So far my oil consumption is minimal and I don't get the grinding noise I got in my 2018. So really its problem-free though after my 2018 experience I'll always keep an eye on my dipstick. "Once burned is twice shy."

All things considered, I don't hate my Compass but I doubt it will ever make it onto my list of favorites.

·
Registered
82 Posts
7 months and almost 6K miles on my 2019. No issues including any excessive oil consumption.

·
Registered
7 Posts
'19 Trailhawk, around 4,500 miles. No issues yet. Breaks squeak when it gets really cold, but only the first couple times breaking. Carplay didn't work one day, that was frustrating. Just had to turn off/on the car though. No oil issues. Fingers crossed nothing major happens. But it could, you just never know. I plan to do some light off-road exploring with it, so that could change things.

The salesperson will tell you the car will climb Mount Everest just to get a sale.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts