My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here my question im looking every place to buy some 16" wheel for my 2014 compass but no place sells them for the jeep only 17" lowest size they sell if the wheel is 16" bolt pattern is 5x4.5 or 5x114.3 will they fit or not without any problems plz answer realy want to know found some good ones but dont want to buy and dont fit there all around $400 or more for a set

·
Super Moderator
530 Posts
Depending on the style you want, 16" steel wheels (silver painted) will fit. The center bore (hub) size is 67.1mm so any wheels you do get that aren't Compass or Patriot original wheels will have to have trim rings installed if the center bore is larger than 67.1mm

·
Super Moderator
530 Posts
Jeep Liberty wheels do work, As a matter of fact I have a set of 16" steel wheels (painted silver) I do have some plastic trim rings for the hubs though as they wheels are a bit larger than the 67.1mm hub size on my compass.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey there I bought my rims at candain tire, specs were 5x114.3 with 67.1 bore size. No one seems to keep inventory of the compass wheel size. Try searching under patriot rims which are identical. CT had all of 6 options for the compass that fit on one page. Under the patriot's listings there wer 112 options that fit on 8 pages of options

1 - 5 of 5 Posts