My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a couple of questions....

Just recieved my new Compass last week and love the car so far. I typically don't upgrade wheels but I think the Olive Green really wants a darker jeep/truck wheel rather than the brighter stock aluminum options. There seems to be a good amount of options in 17x8 which is wider than stock but the stock tires will still be a good fit. Anyone upgrade wheels yet? I'm going to take some measurements this weekend but I think adding a few mm of offset should be all thats needed.

Also anyone know if the stock rims on the previous gen Compass will fit on the new Compass?

·
Registered
206 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is some information for you.
http://www.myjeepcompass.com/forums/2nd-gen-jeep-compass-forum-general-discussion/34153-2nd-gen-trailhawk-stock-wheel-size.html
Also the bolt pattern is not the same as the previous generation. It is the same as the Renegade
The bolt pattern is 5x110 Wheel size is 17x6.5 with offset of 40mm
I did measure the center hub bore also, it was 65.1mm

Thanks for the info, I'll have to pull the wheel, take some measurements and see if the extra width is an issue. My wheels are 17x7" but there is another option for oem 17x7.5" so hopefully the extra 1/2" will be doable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts