My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 18 jeep compass. Going to do some mild off roading but want to first put off road light in the front. Hoping for like a LED light strip across the front somewhere. Anyone have any idea as to good set up that doesn't require to much modification. While I can do it (I am a mechanic) I would prefer not to have to cut anything, and maybe just have to drill a couple holes for bolts (if I could even avoid that it would be awesome). Any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well there’s a few, you can get the rough country license plate mount with les bars which is very small but powerful. If you go to the broadfeet website you can buy a bull bar that would allow you to place the mounts and the light bar. All about what you want but that’s really all I’ve seen without extreme modification. Hope this helps

·
Registered
910 Posts
Use the forum search, there was one member on here who did a really clean and clever install of his light bar behind the mesh of the lower grill. I liked his install because when its off the LED bar is hidden, so he doesn't look like a basic bro nutsac when he's driving around town.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Use the forum search, there was one member on here who did a really clean and clever install of his light bar behind the mesh of the lower grill. I liked his install because when its off the LED bar is hidden, so he doesn't look like a basic bro nutsac when he's driving around town.
Yes , I agree with you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts