My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this site is 2 years old now. Here are some stats:
Total posts 4,351; Total topics 645; Total members 459

I started the site back in 2006 shortly after I bought my Compass. Honestly I expected the site to have more members and posts by this time but I wouldn't say the site is doing poorly at all. The Compass is still around despite it being a bit controversial when it first came out. There's a new interior for 09 so perhaps we'll see some more new members in 09.

As far as I know this is the only forum dedicated to the Compass only. I'm aware of some other forums that include both the Patriot & Compass, or variations of other Jeep products.

I'm always open to suggestions on how to improve and grow the site. So don't hesitate to offer up ideas. Thanks everyone for being a part of the site!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Webmaster...Thanks for keeping the site going. As you have said, it's the only forum dedicated to the Compass, and I'm sure all the members and lurkers are grateful to have the forum to post questions and find answers, and just hang with other Compass owners. Hope you keep it going even though you no longer own a Compass. Thanks again....Jacko

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the kind words. I know the other forum members have helped me at times with issues I had. So there's definitely value in the forums. I guess they just don't sell enough Compass' overall to make this a rockin' place.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I love my Compass,2009 Silver North Edition, it is the first Jeep I have owned. I wasn't really into the off road thing but I always liked the look of jeeps. The Compass is a nice vehicle and has excellent value for price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.