My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would never buy a Jeep again after the problems with the 02 Grand Cherokee, We had a 1996 Grand Cherokee before that we loved and sold with 135,000 miles and bought the 02 Grand Cherokee and had nothing but headaches for the four years we owned it. The cash for clunkers came along and I started researching new cars, found nothing but great reviews about the Dodge Caliber R/T with 2.4 and standard tranny, but the wife wanted four wheel drive and auto(she works third shift and doesn't know how to drive stick) because our other car is a Grand Prix two wheel drive. So at the last minute I looked at the Compass with the 2.4 auto and four wheel drive. Read all the reviews and took it for a drive and now a 2009 Jeep Compass in Jeep Green with auto CVT2 and four wheel drive sits in my driveway! We both love it, will not miss the Grand Cherokee at all, just hope we have better luck with this Jeep.

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
You got the Green Meanie! Allright and welcome! Sorry ya had problems with the GC I know the Compass is going to treat you better. Way to go with the first post already showing us a picture. Enjoy the Compass enjoy the forum!

Sounds like you have a smart wife for being willing to try another Jeep.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Welcome to the Forum..........another Green Mean Machine ...............the only natural color..................

Enjoy the ride............in style !

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Color of money baby................good times are ahead !!!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Grinch Thing..

Thought I would never buy a Jeep again after the problems with the 02 Grand Cherokee, We had a 1996 Grand Cherokee before that we loved and sold with 135,000 miles and bought the 02 Grand Cherokee and had nothing but headaches for the four years we owned it. The cash for clunkers came along and I started researching new cars, found nothing but great reviews about the Dodge Caliber R/T with 2.4 and standard tranny, but the wife wanted four wheel drive and auto(she works third shift and doesn't know how to drive stick) because our other car is a Grand Prix two wheel drive. So at the last minute I looked at the Compass with the 2.4 auto and four wheel drive. Read all the reviews and took it for a drive and now a 2009 Jeep Compass in Jeep Green with auto CVT2 and four wheel drive sits in my driveway! We both love it, will not miss the Grand Cherokee at all, just hope we have better luck with this Jeep.
Welcome aboard! Green is Mean, at least in the Jeep world! My Liberty is Jeep Green and I really like the color. It's a "Grinch Thing".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts