My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just bought the service manual for the 07-09 MK compass. Any one interested in the whole thing downloadable?

Whats the difference in a MK and a Compass Limited?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I want it !!
The difference between MK and Limited ? The features ? :dunno:
In France, it is the only difference.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'll certainly take you up on your offer as well.

Edit: Never mind. I was able to download it from a link in a thread at the regular jeep web site. Very good stuff, so I encourage you to offer it here.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I downloaded one I paid for a year ago. Its HTML based and will not work with IE 9 or Chrome something about the scripts it uses to navigate. I no it ran on my old XP system with an older browser.

Unless its PDF file I don't see it working well. I'll see what the feedback is.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I downloaded one I paid for a year ago. Its HTML based and will not work with IE 9 or Chrome something about the scripts it uses to navigate. I no it ran on my old XP system with an older browser.

Unless its PDF file I don't see it working well. I'll see what the feedback is.
The one I downloaded has a "viewer" program to make the pages interactive. It would NOT work with Chrome or Firefox but would with my IE 9.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
The one I downloaded has a "viewer" program to make the pages interactive. It would NOT work with Chrome or Firefox but would with my IE 9.
My files was 556MB in properties sizing and named 2007-2009_Service_Repair_Manual_Download.rar

It sound the same if it requires a web browser. A lot of details are missing and superficial. Better than nothing but far from what is needed in many cases.

·
Registered
1 Posts
numskull,
My daughter just bought a used 2007 Jeep Compass Limited 4x4 so I'm definitely interested in a copy of the manual. Message me so I can send you my email address or whatever I need to do to get the copy please.
Thank you,
Carl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts