My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Donald, I am 19 years old and in the United states army. When I am not wrenching on helicopters I am wrenching on my jeep.
I recently got stationed at Fort Drum, New York and for those of you who do not know the weather there is horrible when it comes to snow. I wanted a truck but did not want the gas mileage that followed. I went to an all around dealer just to see what would spark my interest and she sat there in the corner, like a puppy at the pound.
Not long after I picked her up, I got sent over here to Afghanistan. My tour is starting to come to an end, so I have started ordering parts, for what I think is going to be one of the most modified Jeep Compass' out there. So I hope you all enjoy my Build thread.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hey there Donald, welcome to the forum and thank you for your service! Congrats on your Compass, cool story too! Sooooo, inquiring minds want to know, what do you have in mind for it? We all like mods and pics here, so post away, will definitely be following your build thread! Great people and info here, so stay safe over there and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts