My Jeep Compass Forum banner

2008 Lights/Locks

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Mikeherriman 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi

My daughter is having some issues with her 2008 Compass, and although I've searched, I can't find a post with similar issue, so thought I would start a new thread.

Basically, none of the interior ceiling and hatch lights work, and power locks do not work (although when locking with the fob, the horn still chirps). Neither the fob, nor switch on the inside arm rest will lock or unlock the doors/hatch.

I've checked all fuses and they are OK. I disconnected the battery for 20 minutes (had an issue with a Caliber back when and this fixed it), however, it didn't work on the Compass

She did have a starting issue last year that was TIPM related which was repaired, so I'm hoping this isn't another TIPM problem.

Some of the larger fuses in the front are vaguely named in the manual, so I visually checked them and they also appear to be OK.

Anyone have any thoughts ? My daughter is nervous leaving the car unlocked (can manually lock doors, but not tailgate)

Thanks in advance for any support

-Stephen

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.