My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I got my wife a 08 compass and she loves it then a few months after we got it the new 2011 came out and she loved the front end and since I'm big into customizing i sell parts and all that good stuff as a hobby and I do heafligt led mods and she asked me if theres a way to swap her front end with the new compass front end so that's my mission right now I put my car on hold and gonna start building her new jeep. Gonna have to start buying 1 part ay a time till i.have em all since more then likely they will all be dealer parts because there are no aftermarket replacement parts for that year yet. I'm sure it fits the body looks almost identical. Might have to change core support but I don't know till I see the new compass and compare both once I'm started will keep everyone updated with pics and how to's for custom work ill be doing to it. Thanks for reading

·
Registered
339 Posts
you'll need both front fenders, bumper cover, headlights, grill, hood, and possibly other small items. something to note, since you're buying headlights, the headlights from the grand cherokee are rumored to be the same, giving you the option to get projector HID headlights similar to the european compass. if you were the first to buy these and see if they fit, you'd be the favorite member of more than a few people on here :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
:yeahthat: Tru dat! If you go that route, please document it with pics and such so we can see!

Oh, and welcome 08_compass! Glad to hear your wife is enjoying her new ride. Keep in touch with any mods you plan on for the Compass. Also, you should post some pics of the custom stuff you have done, perhaps it will give us some ideas of additional mods! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts