My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys newbie here
OK took the jeep to my local garage as had a split boost pipe and the hose kept blowing off.
I purchased one off ebay and had it fitted everything was ok for a couple of weeks
But then started blowing off again I checked the hose no split. so purchased another hose
But fitted myself made sure the two notches were they should be and the holding clip in place.
However drove not even 500 yards not even got out of second gear the hose blows off again with the clip still on (new clip) If any body has any ideas of what the problem could be it would be very much appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Guys newbie here
OK took the jeep to my local garage as had a split boost pipe and the hose kept blowing off.
I purchased one off ebay and had it fitted everything was ok for a couple of weeks
But then started blowing off again I checked the hose no split. so purchased another hose
But fitted myself made sure the two notches were they should be and the holding clip in place.
However drove not even 500 yards not even got out of second gear the hose blows off again with the clip still on (new clip) If any body has any ideas of what the problem could be it would be very much appreciated
Jeep Compass 2.0 limited edition 4x4

1 - 2 of 2 Posts