My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, well i hate to say i traded in the jeep for a 2016 dodge charger sxt blacktop =). doing so i have a few items i wasn't able to use for the build i had in store..so my lose your gain. what i have ill list at the bottom. I am hoping to sale as a whole but would be willing to part out.

1. H&R lowering springs $175 shipped. these are brand new. Ebay has them for $250 plus

2. Stagg 4 shocks/ struts - brand new. $125 shipped - ebay its $170 shipped

3. 20MM black hubcentric wheel spacers 67.1 bore, 5x114.3 thread. comes with all nuts and lugs nothing missing. I had to take these off when trading the jeep. Probably have 1000 miles on them. Nothing wrong. $75 shipped. Ebay $120 new.

If bought all together i will do $325 shipped. I do work at a distribution center with easy access to ship all of this, packaged well and tracking number. I will take Best offer on these. they are taking up space in the garage and just need gone. thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only for a short time

Starting now 18:00 EST until midnight tomorrow. I will do all shipped for $250. That is $75 off. I just need these gone. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts