My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Jeep Compass/Patriot Service Manual on a CD in PDF format. It is searchable by bookmark which includes section such as:
Complete Wiring Diagrams for all systems, Suspension, Engine, Transmissions, Brakes, Lubrication, Tire Pressure Monitoring system, Steering, Restraints, Electrical Components, Exterior/Interior Lighting, Entertainment/Radio system, etc.
It includes 12882 pages of Service and diagnosis information, with diagrams.

It is easy to search by the 106 Bookmarks of the various systems. Pick the system, click on it and it brings you to the beginning of that service section.
Example: If you want to look at the "color" coded system wiring diagrams, Bookmark Tab, scroll down to System Wiring Diagrams and click on it to bring you to that section in the CD.
The PDF pages can be enlarged for easy viewing, and can also be printed by page number if needed.

This Service manual will work for 2011-2015 Compass and Patriot models.

CD is $20.00 shipping included to Canada and the US

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2014 Jeep Compass/Patriot Service Manual on a CD in PDF format. It is searchable by bookmark which includes section such as:
Complete Wiring Diagrams for all systems, Suspension, Engine, Transmissions, Brakes, Lubrication, Tire Pressure Monitoring system, Steering, Restraints, Electrical Components, Exterior/Interior Lighting, Entertainment/Radio system, etc.
It includes 12882 pages of Service and diagnosis information, with diagrams.

It is easy to search by the 106 Bookmarks of the various systems. Pick the system, click on it and it brings you to the beginning of that service section.
Example: If you want to look at the "color" coded system wiring diagrams, Bookmark Tab, scroll down to System Wiring Diagrams and click on it to bring you to that section in the CD.
The PDF pages can be enlarged for easy viewing, and can also be printed by page number if needed.

This Service manual will work for 2011-2015 Compass and Patriot models.

CD is $20.00 shipping included to Canada and the US
hi, do you still with it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts