My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some photoshopping during my lunch hours at work, was thinking of adding some Mopar inspired graphics, what do you guys think?

If I did it, it would most likely just be the first image on the belt line (really like the jeep logo), but I also tried the hood and grille (like Mopar Canyon) out of curiousity...

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
i like the idea of that decal. but the one thing that bothers me is adding rich black vinyl really makes the plastic on the bumper and the skirts look old and faded even tho its brand new.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i like the idea of that decal. but the one thing that bothers me is adding rich black vinyl really makes the plastic on the bumper and the skirts look old and faded even tho its brand new.
Thanks Shecky, you're right and it's something I'd thought of. I think the vinyl would have to be flat matte in any case, but maybe I'd have to colour match the grey plastic - problem is it looks a bit washed out with the red.

I tried other colours (red, orange) but they were too bright - so Charcoal is most likely! And besides, I have to convince my wife first so its unlikely! :)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts