1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I really like the way the redesign looks! Love the lines in the hood, the wrap around effect of the headlights and the chrome accented grille. Only thing I'm not sure about is the lower fascia, kinda looks off at the corners, too, but I guess it's tough to put sharper lines into something that didn't have them before....Thanks for posting those Shecky!

- Cherokee

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love how the front end looks you are right about the lower facsia but it kinda grows on ya. The part I don't like is the rear C pillar. It doesn't match the front end revamp, the rear backwards side window should of got attention. As with the 2k11 patriot the compass will probably have an extended rear bumper to cover the muffle and give a better look along with the led tail lights

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wow... I really like it .... I'm thinking I want that front bumper .. Anyone know if it would be an easy switch?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Not wowed

Really miss the large round JEEP looking headlights. :mad:
Remember how ugly rectangular headlights made the Jeep Wrangler YJ look back in 1987.

By the way round headlights (bulbs being equal) produce a better beam and give better lighting then do rectangular fittings. :cool:

I vote "ugly", sorry guys.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I vote "ugly", sorry guys.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on this on this one.
Doesn't really matter in Britain, as they aren't available anymore due to lack of sales, you can only get the Patriot.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Personally, I don't like the look of the new compass. I am a little bit disappointed.
I purchased comapss just because of its cute round headlights and of course other features.
Anyway, I have compass now in garage.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Really miss the large round JEEP looking headlights. :mad:
Remember how ugly rectangular headlights made the Jeep Wrangler YJ look back in 1987.

By the way round headlights (bulbs being equal) produce a better beam and give better lighting then do rectangular fittings. :cool:

I vote "ugly", sorry guys.
It's not because the light doesn't have a round form that the reflector is not round. Just as an example the Civic new generation has a rectangular shape head light with rectangular low beam reflectors and round high beam reflectors.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I use Super Unleaded at all times.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts