My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2011 Compass Latitude with the rbz mygig and had the dealer install the bluetooth option as part of the purchase agreement. Everything works great with the exception of the bluetooth streaming audio, and it plays about 2x the normal speed, the car was built in 2/11 and we just purchased it 10 days ago. I assume that if there is newer software out it wasn't updated prior to delivery. We have tried 3 phones on it and only the oldest phone, a droid x, was the only one that played correctly. Our software version is 20.02.01 anybody's newer?

·
Registered
10 Posts
We have a 2011 Compass Latitude with the rbz mygig and had the dealer install the bluetooth option as part of the purchase agreement. Everything works great with the exception of the bluetooth streaming audio, and it plays about 2x the normal speed, the car was built in 2/11 and we just purchased it 10 days ago. I assume that if there is newer software out it wasn't updated prior to delivery. We have tried 3 phones on it and only the oldest phone, a droid x, was the only one that played correctly. Our software version is 20.02.01 anybody's newer?
I bought mine in July and I also have the same version

·
Registered
339 Posts
do you have an iphone? it's an issue they all have and you can't work around it. sorry to give that kind of news.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts