My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just a bit of a long-shot here, but wondering if the trunk area has changed between a 2010 and 2011 Compass.

Reason I ask is because Weathertech does not have a trunk liner for the 2011 but I'm hoping that a 2010 liner will/should fit.

Worst case, I drive up to Weathertech and see if they will let me see if it fits.

Thanks in Advance,

"G"

·
Registered
339 Posts
yes, they should be the same. mopar sells a carpeted trunk liner, and the part number for the 2011 is the same for the 2010.

·
Registered
35 Posts
yes, they should be the same. mopar sells a carpeted trunk liner, and the part number for the 2011 is the same for the 2010.
Bringing this to the top as I'm dealing with the exact situation, albeit in reverse.

I've been corresponding with a Jeeps parts guy via EBay offering a cargo liner for 2011 and up. He pushed back that the only factory cargo cover for my 2010 was carpet. I just pushed back to him with the above comment asking him to check and confirm regarding the plastic liner.

To the eye there doesn't seem to be any difference in the cargo area dimensions 2007-2012. But I guess there could be subtle differences that might cause a fitment problem if the plastic mat holds tighter fitment tolerance.

Bottom line, to the OP. How did it work out?

To the broad reading audience, any experience you can share in this regard?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts